TagFP Selector is based on a high-affinity single-domain antibody (sdAb) that is covalently immobilized on 4% cross-linked agarose beads. The innovative, oriented and selective attachment via a flexible linker guarantees a high accessibility of the sdAbs and largely eliminates batch-to-batch variations. Due to the single-chain nature of sdAbs and their covalent attachment, no “leakage” of light and heavy chains from IgGs is observed during elution with SDS sample buffer. TagFP Selector thus features high affinity and superior capacity for TagFP fusion proteins while showing negligible non-specific background. TagFP Selector is compatible not only with physiological buffers but also with high stringency buffers (see Product Data Sheet). TagFP Selector thus provides great freedom to adjust the binding and washing conditions to the experimental needs.
- Specificity: Recognizes mTagBFP, mTagRFP, mTagRFP657 and mKate. Reactivity against other TagRFP derivatives not analyzed. Does not cross-react with common GFP- or dsRed/RFP derivatives including EBFP. For more detailed information see Product Specificity Chart below.
- Support: 4% cross-linked agarose beads
- Capacity: > 4 µg BFP per µl of packed beads (= 2µl of slurry)
- Formulation: 50% slurry in 20% ethanol / PBS
- Recommended for: Immunoprecipitation, Mass Spectrometry
- TagFP Selector Kit: Our TagFP Selector Kit (Cat. No. N0510-Kit) contains 500 µl TagFP Selector (sufficient for 25 reactions), 400 µl Selector Control (sufficient for 20 reactions) and 20 MiniSpin columns.
|PRODUCT NAME||RESIN||AMOUNT||CATALOG NUMBER||ORDER AT|
|TagFP Selector||4% Agarose CL||200 µl slurry for up to 10 reactions||N0510-S||Buy online|
|TagFP Selector||4% Agarose CL||500 µl slurry for up to 25 reactions||N0510-M||Buy online|
|TagFP Selector||4% Agarose CL||2000 µl slurry for up to 100 reactions||N0510-L||Buy online|
|Selector Control||4% Agarose CL||400 µl slurry for up to 20 reactions||N0010-S||Buy online|
This information is provided without liability and may be subject to change without prior notification.