MBP Selector is based on a high-affinity single-domain antibody (sdAb) that is covalently immobilized on 4% cross-linked agarose beads. The innovative, oriented and selective attachment via a flexible linker guarantees a high accessibility of the sdAbs and largely eliminates batch-to-batch variations. Due to the single-chain nature of sdAbs and their covalent attachment, no “leakage” of light and heavy chains from IgGs is observed during elution with SDS sample buffer. MBP Selector thus features high affinity and superior capacity for MBP fusion proteins while showing negligible non-specific background. MBP Selector is compatible not only with physiological buffers but also with high stringency buffers (see Product Data Sheet). MBP Selector thus provides great freedom to adjust the binding and washing conditions to the experimental needs.
- Specificity: Recognizes E.coli maltose-binding protein (MBP)
- Support: 4% cross-linked agarose beads
- Capacity: > 2.5 µg MBP per µl of packed beads (i.e. 2 µl of slurry)
- Formulation: 50% slurry in 20% ethanol / PBS
- Recommended for: Immunoprecipitation, Mass Spectrometry
- MBP Selector Kit: Our MBP Selector Kit (Cat. No. N0110-Kit) contains 500 µl MBP Selector (sufficient for 25 reactions), 400 µl Selector Control (sufficient for 20 reactions) and 20 MiniSpin columns.
|PRODUCT NAME||RESIN||AMOUNT||CATALOG NUMBER||ORDER AT|
|MBP Selector||4% Agarose CL||200 µl slurry for up to 10 reactions||N0110-S||Buy online|
|MBP Selector||4% Agarose CL||500 µl slurry for up to 25 reactions||N0110-M||Buy online|
|MBP Selector||4% Agarose CL||2000 µl slurry for up to 100 reactions||N0110-L||Buy online|
|Selector Control||4% Agarose CL||400 µl slurry for up to 20 reactions||N0010-S||Buy online|
This information is provided without liability and may be subject to change without prior notification.